Reiki is universally guided life energy, and as such, can benefit everyone and everything within the Universe. This of course includes all animals – our beloved pets, animals in the wild, insects, reptiles, amphibians, fish, and so on. There are no exceptions to what or who can benefit from Reiki.
The gentle loving energy of Reiki is a wonderful gift for the animals we care for, and those we care about. Animal Reiki is very similar to Reiki for humans; the practitioner channels the healing energy through his or her hands to the animal client, and the Reiki energy is drawn by the animal’s needs, flowing to where it is most needed. And, because Reiki can never cause harm, it always works for the animal’s highest good, making it a wonderful complement to medical or behavioral treatment.
An animal that is ill, traumatized, frightened, or compromised in some way is often skittish and fearful. In my experience, distant Reiki helps to soothe, calm, and relax the animal, without the added stress of an approaching stranger (the practitioner). In a distant Reiki session, the practitioner channels the healing energy, and directs it to the animal through focused intent. Meanwhile, the animal remains in familiar surroundings, allowing a more receptive state. This in turn enhances the healing process. Click here to learn more about distant Reiki.
A Distant Animal Reiki session includes:
- Initial telephone consultation to determine the nature of the healing request
- Complete Reiki session for the animal, conducted in the healing space
- The use of intuitively chosen crystals to enhance the healing process
- A detailed report of the session, emailed to the requesting client. The report includes any information intuitively received during the treatment, along with a list and photo of the crystals used, with a description of their properties and attributes.
- Follow up questions via email or telephone.
We welcome questions! If you have any, please contact us.
Individual session ~ $55