Usui/Holy Fire II – Advanced Reiki Training (ART) ~
Reiki is multi-faceted and provides many benefits, not the least of which is a path of personal spiritual development. Those who realize this and accept Reiki as a life path often have a sincere desire to pursue Advanced Reiki Training (ART) and become a Master Practitioner. The decision to elevate one’s Reiki training is a responsibility and a sacred gift. In this class, you will learn advanced healing techniques, and receive the attunement for the Usui Master Symbol. This elevates the student’s vibrational level to one which allows a perspective of unconditional love and compassion.
Each placement/attunement received along the Reiki path opens the Reiki channels in ever-increasing degrees, allowing access to greater knowledge and a greater level of awareness. In opening to this knowledge, personal healing takes place, and contributes to spiritual evolution and enlightenment.
However, the core concept of Reiki is that of service through the intent of bringing healing energy into the world, in accordance with the Highest Good, and for all forms of life. The decision to advance one’s Reiki training for the Highest Good of humanity and Mother Earth is very personal, and requires honoring one’s inner wisdom.
Those who commit to the ART level may eventually be called to the Master/Teacher level; again, this is a very personal decision made by honoring one’s inner wisdom and intuition.
The ART class material includes, but is not limited to:
• The Usui/Holy Fire Master placement/attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
• The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
• Learn the attributes and usage of the Usui Master symbol for treatments.
• Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
• Healing in the River of Life experience
• Using crystals and stones with Reiki and creating a Reiki crystal grid.
• Reiki Aura Clearing that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
• The Holy Love experience in which Divine Love is placed in your heart center
The ART Class also includes a review of Reiki I and II, and the Level II Symbols.
Ample time is allotted for practice of the techniques and using the Master Symbol. Questions and discussion are encouraged, as each student’s learning experience is personal and individual.